Mickey and Minnie in the Outback by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Passport to Adventure. March 2019. Australia
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvas is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to Thom’s original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece. All Limited Edition prints are created using high quality acid-free canvas or paper.
Learn about the different editions from the Thomas Kinkade Statement of Editions
© Disney © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved
In the Passport to Adventure series by Thomas Kinkade Studios, Mickey and Minnie, along with some of their closest friends, explore famous travel destinations around the world. This time Mickey and friends find themselves on an offroad adventure in the Australian Outback, surrounded by a crop of Aussie wildlife.
While exploring the outback, Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto spot one of Australia’s rarest creatures, the bilby. On the other side of the stream, Goofy is on the hunt for the sacred Ayers Rock but he just can’t seem to spot it. Donald on the other hand, is nervously on the lookout after he thought he spotted a snake in the brush.
• Mickey and friends are dressed to impress in their classic outback safari attire, complete with matching hats and boots.
• Ulura (Ayers Rock), Australia’s rock of ages is the most visited tourist site in Australia. It is renowned world-wide for appearing to glow red at dawn and sunset.
• There’s something about experiencing kangaroos in the wild that is truly captivating. Whether it’s their awkward stances, inquisitive looks, or the way they appear to effortlessly bound through the air, kangaroos are a constant source of fascination and entertainment.
• Bilbies look like kangaroos but instead of hopping they lope along the landscape.
• The Jeep’s license plate reads 1958, the year Thomas Kinkade was born.