Donald and Daisy – A Duck Day Afternoon by Thomas Kinkade Studios
This is an unframed Limited Edition stretched, canvas lithograph that has been hand embellished. You will want to consider ADDING a FRAME for your canvas.
- Donald and Daisy – A Duck Day Afternoon is the second Limited Edition Art release in the Thomas Kinkade Studios Friendship Moments. The first is Mickey and Minnie Lighthouse Cove.
- Although Donald Duck and Daisy Duck have been featured in several paintings from the Thomas Kinkade Studios Disney Dreams Collection, this is the first artwork in which they are the central characters.
- Donald Duck first appeared in the 1934 cartoon The Wise Little Hen, and Daisy Duck was introduced six years later in the 1940 cartoon Mr. Duck Steps Out.
- Chip and Dale look as if they want to spoil the selfie, but the photo bombing seagull beats them to it.
- Do you see the whale playing off the coast?
- Can you name Mickey Mouse’s twin nephews?