Pocahontas Colors of Love by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvas is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to Thom’s original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece. All Limited Edition prints are created using high quality acid-free canvas or paper.
Learn about the different editions from the Thomas Kinkade Statement of Editions © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved
- Pocahontas’s friends, the raccoon Meeko and hummingbird Flit, keep a careful watch over her as she travels downstream.
- While exploring, Pocahontas shows John Smith what Grandmother Willow had taught her: Things in nature are connected – they are all one.
- Governor Ratcliffe has the Jamestown settlers build their fortress in a wooded clearing and immediately has the crewmen clear the forest so they can dig for gold.
- Pocahontas’s best friend Nakoma and other members of the Powhatan tribe can be seen on the river bank.
- As a magical breeze swirls around John Smith and Pocahontas, suddenly they can understand each other’s language!