Tangled Up in Love by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvas is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to Thom’s original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece. All Limited Edition prints are created using high quality acid-free canvas or paper.
Learn about the different editions from the Thomas Kinkade Statement of Editions © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved
- Rapunzel realizes that this is her chance to be free and explore the world around her, and she forces Flynn to agree to her deal — they’ll leave the tower together, and he’ll take her to see the floating lights the next night, then bring her back home the next day before Mother Gothel returns.
- Maximus, a palace horse from the Corona guard, is still searching for Flynn after his grand escape.
- In the distance, you can clearly see Flynn’s wanted posters.
- Cupid is seen flying through the clouds, hinting at the love that will soon blossom.
- Mother Gothel has always been Rapunzel’s motherly figure. However, the floating lights from the castle start to raise questions and now her immortality and youthful looks are at risk.
- Pascal the chameleon is constantly cheering Rapunzel up, rooting her on, and refusing to allow her to take any steps backward.
- In the open window, you can see Rapunzel’s frying pan, the weapon she used to knock Flynn out.