Geppetto’s Pinocchio by Thomas Kinkade Studios
This is an unframed Limited Edition stretched, canvas lithograph that has been hand embellished. You will want to consider ADDING a FRAME for your canvas.
At some time in our lives, each one of us has wished upon a star, and a beautiful wish is where Geppetto’s dream takes shape for the little puppet boy he carved from wood. In the classic Disney film, Geppetto sees a shooting star and wishes the puppet would become a real boy – the son he always hoped for. As the night progresses, the Blue Fairy is poised to make this wish come true. The glow from the fire reflects on the faces of Jiminy Cricket and Cleo as they watch the sweet interaction of Figaro meeting Pinocchio for the very first time. Joy fills the workshop as Geppetto’s wish is granted. Thomas Kinkade Studios is pleased to present Disney Geppetto’s Pinocchio, art that uplifts us and reminds us that hopes and dreams can come true.
- Disney’s 1940 animated film Pinocchio was based on the 1883 classic Italian children’s story The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi. A nod to the book is featured in the foreground of the painting.
- Disney – Geppetto’s Pinocchio is the second Thomas Kinkade Studios collaboration with Disney that pays tribute to Pinocchio. The first painting was Thomas Kinkade’s best-selling Disney – Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star.
- In Disney – Geppetto’s Pinocchio, the Blue Fairy is portrayed as a symbol of hope, a reminder that no matter how big our dreams are, they can come true with faith, honesty, bravery, and selflessness.
- In addition to the iconic supporting characters of Jiminy Cricket, Cleo, and Figaro, Thomas Kinkade Studios has included the cunning Honest John and his sidekick Gideon in this artwork.
- Can you find the reference to Pleasure Island in the painting?