Mickey and Minnie – Sweetheart Bridge by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvas is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to Thom’s original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece. All Limited Edition prints are created using high quality acid-free canvas or paper.
Learn about the different editions from the Thomas Kinkade Statement of Editions
© Disney © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved
Thomas Kinkade was a life-long admirer of Walt Disney and the wonderful characters he created. While Thom re-created many of his favorite Disney stories on canvas, he also envisioned classic Disney characters set within traditional Kinkade images. In these paintings from Thomas Kinkade Studios, his dream is proudly brought to life. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse join hands on Sweetheart Bridge. Has Mickey come courting to Minnie’s home? Surrounded by a flower-filled countryside, love appears to be in the air. As in life, love is the bridge that brings people together and turns two lives into one. We hope you are reminded of the gift of love in Mickey and Minnie – Sweetheart Bridge.
- Mickey and Minnie – Sweetheart Bridge is the second Thomas Kinkade Studios artwork that features Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse together.
- Mickey and Minnie – Sweetheart Cove was the initial Thomas Kinkade Studios artwork dedicated to this iconic Disney duo – released in May of 2016. This piece was published in an Ultra Limited Edition, selling out domestically to avid Disney fans within a week of its unveiling.
- Both paintings are the realization of Thomas Kinkade’s vision to create art featuring classic Disney characters in traditional Kinkade settings.
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse made their debut together in the cartoon Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928 at the Colony Theater in New York, and were voiced by Walt Disney himself.
- The famous sweethearts have remained true in their love for one another for almost nine decades.