New England Harbor by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvas is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to Thom’s original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece. All Limited Edition prints are created using high quality acid-free canvas or paper.
Learn about the different editions from the Thomas Kinkade Statement of Editions © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved
- After gearing up at the bait shop, you can choose your own adventure this morning. Will it be a day out fishing in the open ocean or a trip out on your own row boat along the coast?
- Classic Thomas Kinkade lightposts, flora and fauna are spread throughout the scene; paying tribute to the man who started it all.
- This small coastal colonial community portraits its American flags proudly. Reminding us of the God-given freedoms handed down to us from our forefathers.
- The lighthouseis a powerful symbol that has been consistently used in the artwork of Thomas Kinkade Studios. As the spiritual metaphor often used by Thom, a lighthouse can be thought of as a guidepost in life, one operating in the face of personal trials and tribulations.
- In the distance, a long narrow jetty protects the coastline and the harbor village while creating one of the best fishing spots in town.