Sleeping Beauty Dancing in the Enchanted Light by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Thomas Kinkade Studios Limited Edition Canvas is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original. Vibrant colors, rich textures and color tones accurate to Thom’s original brushstrokes are the hallmarks of your finished piece. All Limited Edition prints are created using high quality acid-free canvas or paper.
Learn about the different editions from the Thomas Kinkade Statement of Editions © The Thomas Kinkade Estate – All Rights Reserved
- The good fairies – Flora, dressed in red; Fauna, in green; and Merryweather, in blue – are all here to celebrate true love’s kiss!
- Hidden within the forest is the woodcutter’s cottage where Briar Rose was secreted away and raised by the three good fairies.
- In the far distance is Maleficent’s eerie castle within the Forbidden Mountain.
- Lurking near the edge of the castle is Maleficent – in the ever-dangerous dragon form!
- Perched on the balcony are Sleeping Beauty’s woodland friends who are here to witness the young couple’s love.
- King Hubert, King Stefan, and Queen Leah are seen gazing upwards at their children as they are filled with amazement that the curse has finally been broken.